Now, you can download Arabi Mobile application on your smart phone and conduct your banking transactions wherever you are and whenever you want.
With Arabi Mobile Service, which is available in Arabic and English, you can:
• View balances and details of your accounts/cards
• View balances and details of your Credit Cards
• Transfer funds between your accounts
• Transfer funds within Arab Bank accounts
• Transfer funds to local and international banks
• Create future transfers
• Pay your Credit Card dues and pay to other Arab Bank Credit Cards
• Settle your due utility bill payments
• Apply for a Credit Card or a Loan ( Housing , Personal or Auto Loan)
• Locate the nearest Arab Bank branch or ATM
• Send secure mail to the Bank
When designing this service, we put security as our highest priority. In addition to the username and password required to login, you have to activate the service through Arabi Online or by calling our contact center on 1800333333. You will also need a second password to transfer funds to third parties.
So why wait, download Arabi Mobile now !
All you have to do is download and install Arabi Mobile for free through
Then enter your existing username and password of Arabi Online service, and activate the service using any of the below methods:
• If you were subscribed to SMS Express Service, you can activate Arabi Mobile by logging on to Arabi Online and selecting the Device List option under the “Arabi Mobile” tab then selecting the “Activate” button. You will receive a text message to your mobile phone with a one time activation code.
• If you are not subscribed to the SMS Express Service, you can activate the service by calling our customer contact center on 1800333333.
For more information please call our Customer Contact Center through Hala Arabi service at 1800333333 for Paltel , Jawwal and Wataniya mobile subscribers or +970 2 295 3333 for international callers and other telecom companies subscribers.
And you can send your inquiry through the following link : http://www.arabbank.ps/en/contactus.aspx
Terms & Conditions of using the service apply
You can also interact with us through