Educational Saving Plan:
Trust Insurance Company exclusively offers Arab Bank customers an insurance saving program that enables you to save for your children’s educational expenses in all circumstances.
Main benefits :
- Death of the insured “ God forbids “ before the maturity of the program:
Trust Insurance Company shall pay sum assured in addition to guaranteed accumulated interest up to date of death.
- Maturity of the program during lifetime of the insured member:
Trust Insurance Company shall pay sum assured in addition to the guaranteed accumulated interest
- In case of total & permanent disability due to accident or sickness “ God forbids “ before the maturity of the program:
1. Waiver of premiums till the maturity of the program with the continuity of insurance coverage.
2. Trust Insurance Company shall pay sum assured in two installments :
- First Installment 50% of sum assured at proven total & permanent disability
- Second installment 50% after 6 months from first installment due date.
- Trust Insurance Company shall pay the complete sum assured again at program maturity date in addition to the guaranteed accumulated interest
Additional Benefits :
- Possibility to choose saving amount that suits your income and insurance needs
- Possibility to choose program duration from (10-30) years .
- Possibility to choose currency of the program ( USD, Jordanian Dinar, Shekel)
- Minimum guaranteed annual rate of return on saving amount.
- Flexible installments deducted directly from your bank account ( monthly, quarterly, semi annual or annual)
- Coverage remains according to the terms & conditions of the insurance policy.
For any additional information please refer to any of Trust Insurance agents available at our ( Nablus, Masyoun, Ramallah Albalad, Baithlehem ) branches.
For more information please call our Customer Contact Center through Hala Arabi service at 1800333333 for Paltel , Jawwal and Wataniya mobile subscribers or +970 2 295 3333 for international callers and other telecom companies subscribers.
This insurance plan is provided by Trust Insurance Company and is subject to the terms, conditions, exclusions & covers of the original insurance policy .
Trust Insurance Company shall be solely responsible to accept / reject any insurance application , accept / reject and any insurance claim