Download the new Arabi Mobile application today to benefit from a host of new and upgraded features and enjoy a unique banking experience:
- Instant registration
- Login with fingerprint or face ID* or pattern (availability depending on mobile handset model )
- Personalized app design based on the customer’s account type
- Very easy navigation options across the app and its menu with different display options
- Beneficiary Management (add, edit, delete, add beneficiary as trusted) for easier and quicker money transfers
- Scheduled transfer Management
- The option to conveniently share your IBAN via several applications (Whatsapp, email, …etc.…)
- The possibility to change or create a new second password
- View balances and details of your accounts/cards
- View balances and details of your Credit Cards
- Transfer funds between your accounts
- Transfer funds within Arab Bank accounts
- Transfer funds to local and international banks
- Create future transfers
- "Instant Saving" feature allows you to save with every purchase you make using your card. Click here for details.
- Pay your Credit Card dues and pay to other Arab Bank Credit Cards
- Applying for a Credit Card, Account, Deposit or a Loan ( Personal , Auto or Housing loans )
- Locate the nearest Arab Bank Branches and ATMs
New user? You can instantly register to the new Arabi Mobile app with a valid debit card and an active SMS Express service
All you have to do is download and install Arabi Mobile for free through
Current “Arabi Online” or “Arabi Mobile” subscribers can login into this service using the same username and password. You only need to activate your device from the app itself by entering a one time password (subscription to SMS Express Service is a must).
If you did not receive the One time password via SMS, you can contact the customer care center for assistance on 1800333333 for Paltel , Jawwal and Ooredoo subscribers or +970 2 295 3333 for international callers and other telecom companies subscribers.And you can send your inquiry through clicking the following link :contact us
*Login with Face ID is currently available only for IPhone devices that support this feature.